Sunday, February 15, 2009

Artist in Residence







Here is Greyson creating his latest masterpiece. I really think this kid has an eye for art. Yeah, I know I am his mom and I am a little partial, but really.....LOOK!!! It is AMAZING! Now, where to hang it.....

By the way, I did not help him. He would actually get mad if I tried to touch it or suggest a color. The only thing I told him was that he should use his brushes and different shades of color to create texture. Wow.

6 comments:

The Hudson Family said...

wow! impressive! i especially love his attire while creating his art! he is such a cutie!

Katy said...

He really is SO talented. I love the picture of his face close-up while he's focusing so hard on it!! Looks great - and that is a HUGE canvas to find a home for! :)

Tiffany said...

What awesome work...I am so impressed. Tell Greyson that I LOVE it and he needs to paint more!

Anonymous said...

What a talent you have their on your hands!!! Greyson, that is awesome!

Heather J said...

That's amazing - maybe the secret is painting in your underwear ! ; ) He is sooo talented!

anthonyandbeth said...

WOW is right! he is very talented! it's so great that you find ways for him to use his creativity and talents and that you proudly display his work! you're building up his confidence and that is SO important! i know you are super proud!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show