Monday, October 13, 2008

Pretty Boys


Kevin and I went to a wedding this weekend for an old station buddy of his. Jonathan was married in an intimate ceremony at his sister's home on the river at sunset. Only his closest friends and family were invited, and we had the honor of attending. We are so happy for Jonathan and Angela and are praying for a happy life together for them.

On a less serious note, this picture is of Kevin, Chief Mark McCoy, the groom, and Glen Williams. These men have more than once been called the prettiest engine company in the City of Norfolk. I have to say, I must agree. However, I am partial to the blue-eyed cutie on the left!!!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Isn't it such a wonderful blessing that God gives us our husbands and just the right one for each of us....I love it!

Heather J said...

That's funny - the guy on the right looks like he could be Kevin's brother!

Jen said...

I bet it's fun to see all the guys dressed up! Glad it was a fun wedding!

Katy said...

i'm glad you enjoyed your time together - sounds like a beautiful ceremony!!! the boys look very handsome all dressed up...it's probably nice for them to get out of their smokey uniforms and all dressed up sometimes!

dandsratz said...

HOW TRUE!! But, Natalie, I agree with you--Kevin is the best among the group!! He he he....we're not partial to him, are we!?! At least we are loyal friends!! I know we talked about it on the phone, but HOW WONDERFUL to go to a wedding!! Agh, the romance, the kiss, the pretty clothes...and fu fu decorations....I WANT TO GO TO A WEDDING!!! I think I'll go call Dave & talk to him about renewing his vows with me...just so I can dress up and get a sappy kiss!! :)

The Hudson Family said...

Wow! Can I request what engine company I want to respond for a house fire!??? Where's the matches? I am so bad!!! he, he, he!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show