To add on the post about graduation that Parker was given the specialty award for the Shores Outdoor Classroom. This is no surprise as he has been gardening with MawMaw for three or four years now and he LOVES it more than anything. He and Greyson ate squash and onions of Friday that they picked right from their garden. And the tomatoes are coming in quickly, so Parker is happy as a clam. Hooray for summer veggies from the garden!!!
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







4 comments:
Precious little man!
what an unbelievably handsome little man!!!! And, tell him he can come garden for me anytime. I am not a green thumbed girl!
He is the cutest thing I have ever seen in a graduation cap!!!!
I smiled when I heard it announced - I knew he had always been such a good gardener with your mom and wasn't surprised at ALL that he won that award!
Post a Comment