Ok I always say how handsome your boys are (and INDEED THEY ARE!!!) But, this post is to say that puppy is PRECIOUS! I love him. Benjamin is begging begging begging for a puppy or a baby sister. I think puppy might be in our future. hehe
I am the mother of two fantastic boys, Greyson Walker (5) and Parker Scott (4). I currently work as an attorney and spend the rest of my "free time" living it up with my boys.
2 comments:
Ok I always say how handsome your boys are (and INDEED THEY ARE!!!) But, this post is to say that puppy is PRECIOUS! I love him. Benjamin is begging begging begging for a puppy or a baby sister. I think puppy might be in our future. hehe
is there anything more fun than a day in the pool? LOVE the new summer haircuts too - and your puppy has GROWN so much!
Post a Comment