



Well, with the addition of the puppy, Jake, and the start of the baseball season, the past month or so has gone by at a dizzying pace. We LOVE our new puppy Jake. He makes me smile and is SO rotten. The boys are in heaven and love having a buddy to run around with in the yard. Oh the joys of a boy and his dog. I have to say that I am SOOOO thankful that my dad allowed us to get him.
The boys are playing baseball...of course. They are together on the same kid-pitch team, the Colorado Rockies. Parker is slowly learning what it is like to do more than pick dandelions in the outfield and he is learning to become a more selective hitter. Greyson has been pegged for shortstop and closing pitcher. He is doing so well and is getting so big. His head is really in the game and I can see great success for him in the future. It was really cool...this past Saturday his teacher, Ms. Sorey, came to watch him play. She is absolutely amazing.
This past weekend, Kevin and I took the kids to an O's game. We got 2110 Eutaw Street seats (aka the cheap seats under the scoreboard) and it was great. The O's lost, but Greyson, Kevin and I had a blast. Parker was a little ornery, but he made it through okay.
Between work, school, teaching Sunday school, the puppyy and extra activities our lives are busy...but FULL! Hope you all are well:)








1 comments:
another puppy? oh you crazy manns!!! he's a cutey though. love seeing greyson in the baseball uniform again...that kid totally has baseball in his BLOOD!!
Post a Comment