As I was giving thanks, the door flew open and Greyson came in the house balling. I took one look at his face and knew that he had been hit in the face with something. His eye was beginning to swell and turn purple. He proceeded to tell me that his friend threw the croquet ball--expecting I'm sure that Greyson would catch it--but instead it caught him square in the left eye.
We immediately put ice on it and headed to the Urgent Care. The doctor there was great, and candidly acknowledged that while he did not think there was anything seriously wrong, he was not an Opthalmologist and he recommended we see one as soon as possible the following week. We did so on Monday, and thank God, the eye is great. It just looks really bad. Unfortunately, my camera is on its last leg and it would not cooperate in taking pictures over the weekend. So, I only have one from Monday night and one from this morning. As you can see, it is still beautiful shades of purple and green. Ahhh, to be the mother of boys.







0 comments:
Post a Comment