We had a great Thanksgiving weekend! We started with dinner at The Mann's on Thursday, had a tree trimming party on Friday, and had a big dinner at mom's on Saturday. And on top of it all, Kevin was on his five day break, so we were together the whole weekend!!! Kayla was in town for the festivities, my sister was home, and we all had a ball. Here is a slide show commemorating the weekend!
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=3864273495482104021&hl=en
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







6 comments:
Wow - I know you were so thankful to have Kevin for 5 whole days. What great timing for his break. It looks like ya'll had a wonderful holiday weekend. You're getting pretty fancy with those videos!
Oh MY WORD!!! Natalie, the first picture of the slide show w/ the boys hats on....I could EAT THEM UP!! That is SOO cute! I'm so glad that ya'll had such a great Thanksgiving...with 5 days off...that spells PURE HEAVEN!! No, that would have been if we had all been in the Carribean together, colds free, right! :) Love you!
I know you enjoyed the weekend so much - some GREAT family time just being together!!!
Oh Natalie-what a great tribute to the leader's of a family to know that there is so much love and laughter! What a great weekend, adn Kevin there for all fo it to boot!! Kinda makes all of his other days he had to be on shift see to go away somehow!
Natalie, what a great and fun slideshow. Great job on it. What cute little elves you have!!
What a great video. Now we have something else in common, I LOVE Kenny Chesney!!! It looks like y'all had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment