So here is my one and only picture from Halloween. For those of you who saw me at Hallelujah Harvest, you know that it was impossible for me to keep the kids under control, much less take a picture! Wednesday night was much better, and the boys and I had a great time strolling around the neighborhood. Poor Melia...the costume lasted about 10 minutes, and then it had to come off:) Oh Well.
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







5 comments:
Love Super Dog - and the boys look pretty cool!
Can totally understand - 2 boys + candy = hard to handle! I'm sure I'll be there very soon!!!
Greyson looks very intimidating!! Glad that ya'll had a great time. And I wouldn't blame Melia--get those clothes off of her, poor thing!
You KNOW I'm loving those superheroes!!!! Can't believe that even Melia had to get dressed up - what a riot!!! Sounds like fun. My boys are going to LOVE seeing this picture!
OH MELIA!!! That sweet dog....she is SUCH a part of the family!!! What a GREAT Halloween ya'll had, for sure!!
Post a Comment