Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Flyin' High



Greyson and Kevin had a chance to venture out to the Walking on Water event at the beach this past Saturday. There was a BMX demo, skateboard demo, and motocross demo. Kevin said that the tricks were amazing and that Greyson was enthralled. I really wanted to go, but Parker was not interested, so I stayed at home with him. Apparently, before each rider performed, they gave a testimony about Christ, and what He means to them. HOW COOL! I think it was neat for Greyson to see that these kids that do these amazing tricks also have Jesus in their hearts. What a great event!

5 comments:

Jayne said...

That's awesome! I think I might need to start reading the paper or something because all of ya'll find out and go to some of the coolest thing/events in our area!!

Jen said...

Joe really enjoyed the event too. It's great to get the kids involved so early so they can choose real heroes - those that live for Christ.

Heidi said...

What fun quality time for daddy and son. As boys get older there are so many fun boy things for them to do together. I know Craig can't wait for Bradley to get old enough so they can go hunting together.

dandsratz said...

That is SOOO amazing!!! What a fabulous time toghether!! And breath-taking, too!! Natalie, you know with the amazing talents that your boys have, they'll be the champions of this one day!! :)

Heather J said...

What a great idea - looks like a totally boy event!!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show