

Last week, Greyson's teacher invited Kevin to talk to the kindergarten classes about fire safety. Greyson was so proud to have his brave daddy at school to show the kids his uniform, tell them about fire safety, and to answer crazy questions from the crowd. One of Greyson's friends told him afterwards that he thought his dad was "so cool!" What fun!!! I know Kevin had a ball and it will be a fun memory for Greyson as he looks back on his childhood.
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







6 comments:
I bet Kevin had a great time, too! That was always one of Trevor's favorite memories was the kids and their talks about fire stuff!
So cool! We saw Kevin the hallway after biblestudy that day, and the boys thought it was so cool that their G & P's dad got to come in his uniform!!1
What a great day for Greyson, and I'm sure Dad had a great time too! Very cool!
I bet Greyson was the coolest kid in class having his super hero fire fighter daddy there!! What fun!!!
That is SOOOO neat!!! I'm proud that we know Kevin, and he's not even my dad!! I can only imagine HOW proud Greyson was!!
I know he must have been soooo proud to have his cool Daddy there! Nothing like reinforcement that Daddy really is Cool!!!
Post a Comment