Although the temperatures are conducive to a day at the beach, it is, believe it or not, football season. Kevin LOVES football and has patiently waited for the day when one or both of his boys finds the same passion for this crazy game. Well, that day has come. For some reason, Greyson has become a football fanatic. The boys have spent several evenings and afternoons passing around the pigskin and tacking each other with zeal. Greyson has decided that the Green Bay Packers are his favorite team (now you have someone to cheer with Craig!) and he runs downstairs in the morning to watch NFL Access. Go figure. Must be in the blood. In any event, it seems as if Kevin will have a football buddy for life, and I am sure that Parker is not far behind!
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







4 comments:
Oh football-yes, the Hoare household knows it's here! Trevor is, as I write, in the other room with the voume cranked, HiDef channel on, watching intently to his favorite team in college ball, the WV Mountaineers. I know they are winning as I hear more cheering outbursts than "Oh man"'s.
I am so glad that Keving can share something new and exciting wth Greyson adn teach him all he knows. I can just picture them now in front of your TV, Keving describing the plays and both of them cheering and hi-5ing! Not to mention the fun that it is to throw the football and play inthe yard. Football is one of those all year long sports!!
I know that is a joyous day for a dad when his sons begin to impersonate him and take interest in his favorite things. I guess it will be like the day Erin tells me she wants to go shopping, get a Starbucks and then a manicure! Fabulous!
HOW FUN!! Let's put on our cheerleading skirts and cheer for them!! :)
It's the best...except that he's cheering for the wrong team!! Go TITANS!
Post a Comment