I was completely thinking the EXACT same thing...Natalie, he looks JUST LIKE YOU in this picture!! Except, your hair really is a LITTLE more combed than this!! I love this silly fun!!!
He looks like Peter Pan in the movie 'Hook'!! I always wonder what Grayson is going to look like as he shows up for church each Sunday with Trevor!! Daddy does a pretty great job.
I am the mother of two fantastic boys, Greyson Walker (5) and Parker Scott (4). I currently work as an attorney and spend the rest of my "free time" living it up with my boys.
8 comments:
That does not look like it was fun to try to comb out - Ouch!
Okay, aside from the crazy hair (which I LOVE), his face looks just like YOU in this picture!! Those cheeks and his dimples - absolutely adorable!
I was completely thinking the EXACT same thing...Natalie, he looks JUST LIKE YOU in this picture!! Except, your hair really is a LITTLE more combed than this!! I love this silly fun!!!
Natalie, Dave thinks this picture of Greyson, he looks just like your mom!
so cute! looks like you'd have to just go straight to washing to get that mess out!
I love the wild hair do!!
He looks like Peter Pan in the movie 'Hook'!! I always wonder what Grayson is going to look like as he shows up for church each Sunday with Trevor!! Daddy does a pretty great job.
Post a Comment