Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lazy Saturday




Today Kevin was on shift, so it was just me and the boys. This morning was an early one, so we kind of took it easy until it was time to head to Toys R Us to redeem the boys' points for their prize. I started a new reward system, and it has taken them three weeks to earn a trip to the toy store.

Anyway, Parker picked out an Optimus Prime costume and Greyson chose a new x-games helmet for his BMX bike. We spent most of the day playing outside in the gorgeous fall weather, and then enjoyed some fried chicken that my aunt was so sweet to make. The boys tuckered out early (thank goodness) and I am headed off to bed myself. Here are just a few random pictures from our day.

7 comments:

The Hudson Family said...

Sounds like a fun day!! Great pictures! The chicken sound so yummy too :-)!!
See you in the morning!
april

Jen said...

Sounds like the best kind of Saturday!

dandsratz said...

What a perfect day!! I love the picture of Grayson on his bike--he is so amazing!! I didn't get to see you long enough at church today!!!

Katy said...

Grayson is getting so brave now on his bike..a ramp and everything! I love Parker's costume - you know the boys are going to DIE when they see that!!! Good choices, boys! :)

Mandy said...

What a great day!

Tiffany said...

What an awesome day! these kind of days are the best. I feel like I have not seen you in forever Natalie...I am glad to see you all are doing well though. Love the pictures too!

Anonymous said...

Seems there are going to be a lot of Optimus Prime's out there protecting the universe this halloween...haha...cute pics! I hope to see you soon, Natalie. It seems we have something new in common..hehe...

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show