Kevin was on his long shift week this week, and that meant it was just me and the boys on Saturday. Well, Kayla was in town so the boys, Kayla, Caleb (our neighbor) and I went to eat Y-Not pizza and to go bowling. Yes, I was just me. Yes, it was a little crazy at times. No, I'm not crazy. Yes, we did have fun.
The kids played with pizza dough while we waited for the pizza to make it to the table, and believe it or not, the kids ate a WHOLE 18" pizza together. They also had gelatto, most of which they could not eat. When we got to the bowling alley, some hip-hop music was playing, and they all started dancing. It cracked me up.
Anyway, we had a fun afternoon and it sure won't be long before we do it again. It was great!







2 comments:
I can't believe that Greyson didn't have his hat on!!! We loved bowling when we went (months and months ago now that I think about it)...time to go again!!!
Natalie, you are the BEST mom!! What a FUN time!!!!
Post a Comment