I knew I never should have said it. Yes, my Christmas tree took another tumble. Yes, it was at the hands, er paws, of Scooby and my rascal Greyson. Yes, I said the "s" word as it came toppling down for the fourth, or fifth, or goodness knows how many times in my den. And yes, it is now ornament and lightless and lying helpless on my back deck. Yes, I know. Bah Humbug.
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







6 comments:
oh no!! You need to get one of those trees they had out last year that you hang upside down from the ceiling!
sorry, I couldn't help but chuckle when I read this.... have you seen those 'baby gates' that you can wrap around your tree (a la John+Kate +8?)
When I saw your title, I just knew this is what it was going to be about. SOme trees are just like that - very stubborn!
Natalie!! Oh between this story and Parker getting his head stuck in the couch....I actually wish I had a recording when you told me about it over the telephone...You are an absolute HOOT!!!!! I'll call you first thing in the am!! :) Love ya!
Natalie...I can't WAIT to tell Kevin...Scooby is 2 and 0!! First the dining room carpet, and now the tree--on three HE'S OUT!!!! he he he!!!
oh NO!!! so was Greyson sheepish and smiling when it happened? Or did he totally blame Scooby????
Post a Comment