
This year we got a box with regular dye and sponge paint. I have to say that mommy and daddy made more of a mess with the dye than the boys, but as you can see, the sponge paint was quite a mess too! Regardless, we have some beautiful eggs for a family easter egg hunt tomorrow!
3 comments:
Natalie, HOW FUN!!! You know what totally cracks me up about the boys & their crafts...they are always in the undies & no shirts!! You ARE the smartest mommy ever to take everything off!! I love their little bare chests!! :) Now, how's about that homemade ice cream cake Kevin was asking for! he he! :) Love you! :)
and I'm sure if we panned down we would see nothing but undies! so wise of you to strip 'em down (or were they like that anyway?) so cute!
I always love to see the boys and their crafts Natalie.....I am with you with the old clothing or taking it all off....I am glad to see ya'll are doing well.
Post a Comment