What a wonderful Easter we had! Aside from the fact that I had to worship by myself on Saturday night because the boys were relegated to the lobby with Kevin, we had such a great weekend. Kevin was off, so there was a LOT of daddy-son time. On Sunday, we had a wonderful brunch with my family, and then it was off the a nice dinner with Kevin's family. The boys had fun with their Easter Baskets, and they had a ton of fun with the Easter Egg Hunt at Grandaddy and Grandma's house.
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







2 comments:
I meant to tell you....THANK YOU SOOOO much for taking so to Anna & George like you did at church...THEY LOVE YOU!!!! They always ask where you are!! I love this family picture of ya'll!!!
how great that kevin was off for the weekend - i know that makes EVERYONE happy! the boys all look so handsome in their dressed up, pretty boy shirts! :) no easter bonnet for you, Nat?
Post a Comment