Friday, April 17, 2009

The Zoo










The boys and I were supposed to head to Philly this weekend, but we changed our minds given that Kevin and I will be footing the bill for a skateboard ramp in two weeks. In any event, we were lucky to catch the girls on an outing to the zoo, so the boys and I joined in. The weather was gorgeous and the kids had fun. I honestly think the kids had more fun chasing after each other in the open field after lunch than looking at the animals. Regardless, it was a great outing for me and the boys. After we indulged in Dairy Queen...such a treat! What a great spring day!

4 comments:

dandsratz said...

well, you know what my thoughts are....any day that Nat takes the day off to play with us is ALWAYS A GREAT DAY!!! :) It was perfect!! The group picture turned out GREAT...I'll email it maybe tomorrow! Love you! :)

Katy said...

i was sorry to miss it - i'm sure it was a GREAT day to just be outside and with special friends! :)

Jen said...

Looks like Emily might have been outnumbered there - what a day with boys! Wish we could have been there, looks like the perfect zoo day.

Heather J said...

Such fun - it's a great zoo - just the right size! So glad you could 'get away from it all'!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show