And Greyson, who sobbed until I think there were no more tears left, is in love. He is so gentle and pure hearted with Maddy. He picked her out and takes care of her as his own baby. Ah, how a sweet puppy can cure even the deepest of wounds.
Kevin, I have to say, is the best dad ever. While he was hesitant about getting a puppy one week after his baby girl's death, he knew that Scooby and the boys needed a pick-me-up. And while Maddy certainly does not replace the whole that Melia's death left in our hearts, he has quickly come to realize that God left plenty of space in our hearts for many family dogs, each of which will be special and loved i his or her own way.
So, we welcome Maddy to our home. Puppy breath, accidents, and chewing, here we come. And we could not be more excited!!!!







5 comments:
How sweet - it looks like she's already bringing so much joy to your family! Congrats!
Maddy looks like a lot of fun!!!!
I was wondering!!!! She looks absolutely ADORABLE, and I'm glad that it has helped Grayson especially during this time. I can't imagine how hard it's got to be on the little guys when they try and deal with a loss like that at their age. So bring on the fun puppy days for you! :)
Natalie, Maddy is SOOOOOOO unbelievably CUTE!! And THAT says ALOT since I'm not a huge dog fan!! I can't WAIT to meet her!!! She is the perfect addition to the family and look at the boy's eyes with her....pure love! Its going to be a great summer with your four...Parker, Greyson, Scooby & Maddy! :) Now lets just hope Maddy doesn't chew up the dining room carpet...put a coach collar on her quick! :)
How fun Natalie....I am not much of a dog person but she is adorable and I am sure she will bring many wonderful days for the whole family!
Post a Comment