chances are you are going to lose. Parker and Scooby decided to butt heads while they were playing on Monday night, and we ended up at Patient First getting three stitches above Parker's right eye. I have to say that Parker was a trooper. Instead of heading to CHKD where we would be guaranteed hours of waiting but would also be guaranteed some ointment that would eliminate the need for a Novocaine shot, Parker chose to go the big boy route. Yes, he let the doctor put a needle right into the gash and pump him full of Novocaine. He cried just a little, but after that he was calm, cool, and collected. What a big guy!!!! I forgot to add that I promised him a McFlurry if he would sit still. Hmmmm....I wonder if that had anything to do with it!
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







5 comments:
Poor little guy...what a trooper though...I am not sure I would have went for the shot myself.
Bribery always works wonders!!! Poor guy, glad he's OK!!!
Oh love have mercy!!! PARKER!!!! At least he got to go camping!! :) I'll call you tomorrow!! :) Love ya!
what a trooper!!! these boys and their boo boo's! it's hard to keep them out of trouble, isn't it! :)
he looks sort of proud of himself in that picture Nat!!!! And I think it would take more than a McFlurry for me!
Post a Comment