This past Wednesday was the 100th day of school. All the kids got to wear a special shirt with "100 things" on it in celebration of the day. They also got to make trail mix with 100 pieces in it (10 pieces of each item for each child). Here is a picture of Greyson in his shirt. I realized THAT morning that I had forgotten to make his shirt, so while Greyson was snoozing in his bed, Parker and I frantically glue-gunned 100 craft items onto his shirt. Apparently, craft sticks and puffies are not comfortable, and the shirt came off at recess! Oh well, it was cute while it lasted:)
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







6 comments:
so cute! i hope they do that at harrison's school. he's in year round and been tracked out a couple of times. i don't think they've hit the 100 mark yet! :)
Look at that shirt Natalie!!! You did a great last minute job!!! Love it!!
This is the CUTEST idea EVER!!! HOW FUN!!!!
Wow! I'm impressed with your last minute creation! Oh what we have to look forward to...I suppose you'll be doing it all over again for Parker next year:) Very cute:)
I loved the 100th day of school when I was a teacher!!! SOOOOO much fun! But I never thought about the 100 items shirts-what a great idea. You pulled off a great last minute look. Tim Gunn from Project Runway would say, "You made it work!!"
The 100 days celebration is always so fun!!! We got a really cute book about it from the library a while back, and Josiah thought it looked VERY fun!
Post a Comment