Monday, February 4, 2008

Can you say Spirit Fingers?!?!?!






As many of you know, my dear hubby is a die hard Giants fans. So, for the Super Bowl, we had our families over for some Chili and fun. Well, as you can see, we had a full house, and Kevin even had his own personal cheerleader. That would be me...yes, I do have pigtails in. Yes, those are Giants tatoos on my cheeks. Yes, I did jump up and down, yelling and cheering like I was at the game. No, I did not have on a short skirt (much to Kevin's disappointment!). All I can say is GO GIANTS. And, once a cheerleader, always a cheerleader.

6 comments:

Jayne said...

So now we have a little glimpse into the life of Nat as a young girl! I love the pigtails. Way to show your support for Kevin adn team. Great game and good times for all!

dandsratz said...

Natalie, you have this amazing trait of making each moment SOOO happy & the BEST!!! What FABULOUS & hilarious pictures!! I really think that you should try your next case in court dressed like this!! he he!! :)

Mandy said...

How fun! Even not knowing you very well, I can tell that your personality fills up any room you're in! I'm sure your boys adore you for that (Kevin included:)

Katy said...

I LOVE the cheerleader pics! I know Kevin was in sheer heaven...both with the game and his beautiful cheerleader! :)

Heather J said...

That's awesome, I know your boys must have gotten a kick out of Mommy too!!!

Heidi said...

Love the piggies...I can just see you jumping around doing your cheers!!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show