Today was Circus Day at ASCS. The halls were decorated with balloons, there was circus music, the teachers were dressed as clowns, and there was face painting! It truly was sensory overload, but Parker beamed when he told me about the balloon that turned into a real rabbit named Dandilion. Apparently, the kids also made hats that made them look like circus animals. Parker, as you can see, was an elephant. And by the way Aunt Sarah, the ONLY reason he put it on and let me take a picture was because I said you would be sad if you did not get to see it!!!! Parker loves his Aunt Sarah, and he had a ball at Circus Day!
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







6 comments:
Cutest elephant I ever did see!!!
Natalie--Parker is SOOO hilarious!!! I can just see him putting it on for his wonderful Aunt Sarah!! The school does the most amazing things with these children--its so neat how they make education so fun!
I saw the hallways, and ceilings, all decked out for the kiddos the next day. What a blast I'm sure they had!! How creative. parker, I loved your elephant hat too! That would ahve been my animal of choice.
Parker is DEFINITELY the cutest elephant...and probably smells much better than most too! :)
Too cute! Jake certainly missed a fun day at school...actually, we were seeing real elephants that day. We spent Thursday in Animal Kingdom...how ironic...we couldn't have planned that one better;) Still, wish we could have seen all the cool decorations and stuff!
I see that cute little smile under that trunk. Is that really you Parker hiding under there?
Post a Comment