Thursday, March 19, 2009

Congrats Allie!













Last weekend my roommate from William and Mary tied the knot. Kevin and I jumped on the chance to have a weekend away in Atlanta and to share in Allie's special day. The weekend was wonderful from the massage, the food, and the sleeping in to the gorgeous wedding. Allie planned her wedding in three months and it was an amazing affair. Her gown was stunning, the church was a magnificent Catholic Church with stained glass and cathedral ceilings, and the reception was at a very classy country club in Northwest Atlanta. Needless to say it was amazing. There are only a few pictures from the weekend and they are all of the wedding.

Oh yeah, BONUS!!! We finally got a chance to hang with Mark and Heather. Heather and I got the chance to know each other through lunch because we worked downtown together. I loved having a friend from Shores that I could confide in about work, the kids, or just about anything. It was a bummer when I moved to VB for my job, but it was even worse when she left for Atlanta. We had the chance to eat out and talk and laugh while Kevin and I were in Atlanta. I'm not sure that 3 hours has ever passed so quickly!!!! It was great.

3 comments:

Jen said...

She was a beautiful bride, and I love that cake. So glad you got to spend a night out with the Judds!

Heather J said...

The bride sure was beautiful and I love the groom's cake! Sooo great to see you guys!!! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Katy said...

sounds like a wonderful wedding weekend!! the bride was beautiful - and i loved seeing the 2 cakes - they were amazing! i know it was great to see the judds too - what a bonus! :)

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show