Poor Kevin had to work on one of the most gorgeous days we have had in a while. So the boys and I caught a ride in uncle Paul's new Benz and we went to a car show and to play on the beach. It was a great day for some time in the sun!
Oh the warm wind blowing through Greyson's hair...come on warm weather again!!! :) What a fun Saturday for sure!! Its Sunday now and I bet those little munchkins are biting at the bit to get back in your arms right now! :) I can't wait to hear more about your trip! :) Love you!
I am the mother of two fantastic boys, Greyson Walker (5) and Parker Scott (4). I currently work as an attorney and spend the rest of my "free time" living it up with my boys.
4 comments:
We went to the beach too. SO fun!! Love the pics!! Especially the ones in the car with the windows down. :)
Love pictures of the boy in the back seat of the car! One of my faveorite things about a nice day is the windows down and the music up!!
Oh the warm wind blowing through Greyson's hair...come on warm weather again!!! :) What a fun Saturday for sure!! Its Sunday now and I bet those little munchkins are biting at the bit to get back in your arms right now! :) I can't wait to hear more about your trip! :) Love you!
i love the pics of the boys in the backseat with the windows down - that's perfect!!!
Post a Comment