Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shores at Chic-Fil-A












Tonight ASCS had a fundraiser at Chic-Fil-A. Because Greyson's progress report contained all A's ranging from 94.4 to 100 A+, I promised the boys a milkshake. They went to the counter, ordered themselves (whipped creme and cherries to boot), and then gulped them down with silly grins. It was a great way to spend the night together.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wish I had known about the fundraiser we're always up for CFA, and I love their milkshakes too, just can't ever justify it for myself. I think good grades is a perfect reason for one though!

Heather J said...

Way to gooooo Greyson! Great way to celebrate!

Katy said...

we were there - i can't believe we missed you somehow. and you're right - those milkshakes are the BEST!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show