Monday, August 27, 2007

Hooray for School!


Today was the first day of school, and believe it or not, it went off without a hitch. Both Parker and Greyson headed off to school with smiles on their faces. Parker loved music class and can't wait to see Max the dog tomorrow. Greyson liked most of everything, but according to him, the day was long. I guess it is considering this is his first year of full-day school. I can't belive that he is a first grader! At any rate, they are happy as clams, and I am so glad. Thank the Lord for a fabulous place like ASCS!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Yeah for a great first day of school!! Can't believe it's already started!!!

dandsratz said...

Hip Hip Hurray!! The boys look SOOO cute and ready to go!! What a big day for you all!! :)

anthonyandbeth said...

Yay! So glad they had a GREAT first day of school! They look so handsome! I now know from experience, that a GREAT first day does a mom's heart good! I know you are so pleased for them to be loving school! I hope they have a fun filled and exciting year!

Katy said...

I was SO glad to hear that they both enjoyed their days!! They look so cute in their little haircuts and polo shirts! Hopefully I'll catch some peeks of them again this year when I'm there on Weds. mornings for biblestudy!!

Jayne said...

Natalie-I could not believe in this picture or at small group on Tuesday night how grown up Greyson looks! He is no longer a pre-schooler. He's going to love first grade-it's an awesome age and a great year to be in school!! Glad Parker is enjoying SHores too!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show