Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Just a Quick Note....

So I thought that I would have the time to post more often than I do. Truth be told, I am exhausted at night, and I really just want to crawl in bed and sleep all my thoughts away. I knew that I would have trouble with this transition, and I knew that my biggest worry would be my kids, but I did not know that it would drain me so emotionally. Really, I like what I do at work. In all honesty, while I am there, the time flies. But before I know it, the clock strikes 6 and I realize how much I have missed. The boys are so excited to see me at the day's end, and that makes me want to melt. At any rate, here it is, another day gone by, and I really need to leave the computer and spend some time with Kevin. I will try to post about our weekend soon. To all my friends...thanks for the prayers. I love you all.

5 comments:

Katy said...

I've been thinking about your family so much this week - you have really been on my heart. I know this is such a huge, hard transition for everyone. Even when you know it's the right decision, I know it's been hard for everyone. Know that you guys are loved by us Schrodts, and here's to hoping for a FAB family weekend!!!

Jayne said...

Dearest Natalie-
I've missed catching up with you this week, but feel like I'm in tune becasue I get updates from Sue. I am glad to hear that you love the work that you do-that certainly helps with everything else. Greyson and Parker will soon be in school and having a schedule like yours. That may make it easier on all of you. Enjoy every single family minute you can and know that the rest of us are thinking and praying for you and your family. We'll catch up soon! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Many many prayers for your family! I am sure this is indescribably difficult. Love to all of you, especially those adorable boys!

Heidi said...

Natalie, Just know that you are being prayed for. I hope there is peace in knowing you are doing the right thing for this season in your life. I won't pretend and say I know what it's like but I will be praying for a content spirit.

dandsratz said...

Natalie--I can hardly comment on this....except for the fact that you are SOOOO loved...you are SOOO missed, and SOOO supported in my heart by everything that you are doing!! You are doing a fabulous job...and my biggest prayers that the adjustment to it all will quickly settle down. Remember the summer of the bar?? The adjustment that it was on Greyson especially...and Kevin, too. It passed...you passed...and so will this season for you now! I have faith that the Lord has put you on this path with a great purpose...you are accomplishing HIS plan! And in the meantime, you have one friend that is carrying this with you on a daily, no hourly, no minute basis with you. You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. Perhaps its because I understand through Dave the pressure of this field you are in...nonetheless....you are doing a GREAT JOB!!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show