Yes, today I am going to write about last Sunday, and maybe even today...if I get a chance:) Last Sunday didn't turn out the way we planned, but it was a great summer Sunday! The boys were supposed to head out on the boat with Uncle Bruce, but by noon, he realized that the starter was shot and a day on the Bay was not in the forecast. Looking to take advantage of the beautiful day and to catch up with some friends, we headed down to Uncle Billy's to play in the pool. The boys played on the surfboard, and the big boys played volleyball while the ladies soaked up the sun. It was a good chance for Kev to catch up with friends that he does not see often, and the boys love to hang with Uncle Bill.
After that, we headed home to change so that we could eat dinner at Uncle Bruce and Aunt Debbie's house. Now when I say that they can cook, I mean they can cook! Uncle Bruce is a master on the grill, and Aunt Debbie is a master in the kitchen. We sat on the deck, enjoyed each other's company, and indulged in a scrumptious dinner. Aunt Debbie made a cake for Greyson and Aunt Sarah's birthday that Greyson said was the best cake in the world. I think it was the first time I have seen him eat a whole slice of cake instead of just the icing!!! At any rate, we returned home with full bellies and a smile on our faces. What a great summer Sunday!







6 comments:
Look at those surfer boys! I could see Kevin's smile from the back of his head! What fun!!!
The boys look so BIG on the surf board! Sounds like loads of fun with family and who doesn't enjoy good food and Birthday cake??? So fun!
More birthday fun for Greyson! It looks like the day wasn't a bust even though the day didn't turn out quite as planned. A day for the whole family to be together and relax (Natalie included!) It'd be awesome to see those boys really surfin' the waves!!
Natalie Mann....those precious little boys are SOOOO completely adorable! I LOVE the picture of the two of them on the surf board!! What a fun day, for sure!! Hugs & kisses to all!
Your little surfer dudes are so adorable! They look so proud.
I hope you had another Sunday just as relaxing...even if we cannot hear about it until next week :)
I guess if you can't surf in the ocean...surfin in the pool will do just fine. And what mighty fine surfin boys you have!!
Post a Comment