Today the boys and I made Gingerbread Cookies. Of course I am no Betty Crocker, so I bought the pre-made cookies in a kit at Michael's. As you can see, the boys were not shy about loading up the cookies with candy and icing! Hmmmm....Maybe that is why they have been so crazy today:)
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







7 comments:
Look at Greyson's so well and put together and Parker...oh that little face is so proud of his yummy looking full of gummy one. Good job boys!!!
I love their cookie baking outfits! Those gingerbread men look awful yummy - what a fun idea.
Natalie, you are TOTALLY my friend!!! I brought the gingerbread house kit at Michaels...we get to have all the fun, while some other Betty Crocker woman does the hard part for us!!! :) ha!! What fun ya'll had, for sure!! You know what I love about these pictures--they are totally the Mann boys--their shirts off, and Grayson with his band from S.S. still on...what a hoot he is with those things!! I love those boys!
oh - i love that picture of parker on the table next to his...so cute!!! and i continue to love that my boys aren't the only ones that do these things half naked!
I think I would make one like Greyson adn want to eat one like Parker's!! Hey Natalie, do you always have your boys shirtless for crafty fun at your house??!!!
How fun! Gosh, I think Anderson would fit in well at your home, your boys always seem to be shirtless too!! I love the picture of Parker laying down by his cookie!
Oh those chubby little hands making perfect gingerbread men! I could eat your boys and the cookies!
BTW, Benjamin refuses to eat anything (except goldfish) with his shirt on! So, no laughing guys...it just makes things easier!
Post a Comment