Okay. So we did it. We got a puppy. Meet Scooby. He is a rescue from the Norfolk Animal Management Center, and he is ALL puppy. I think he is about 4 months old, and his feet are already as big as Melia's. Speaking of, she is none to happy with the newest addition, and I am certain will take time to warm up to him. However, she will thank me in the long run when Scooby is rolling in the grass with my rough and tumble boys, and she is lounging in the house getting a belly rub. In any event, I am sure the next year around the Mann house will be quite an interesting one. I have to go now...it is quiet downstairs, and now more than ever, that usually spells disaster. By the way, I will post about Christmas tonight, but Sue was dying to see these pics:)
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







8 comments:
OH MY WORD!!! Natalie, he's even CUTER than you described on the phone!!! I cannot wait to meet him!! Scooby is SOO adorable!! He is one lucky little munchkin to have been adopted into such an incredible family where he'll get Coach collars, belly rubs & lots of loving from the Mann Family!! WELCOME SCOOBY!!! I can't wait to hear him howl!! ( I signed on tonight JUST to see this precious puppy's picture!!! :) )
What a cute puppy. I bet the boys are thrilled!
Harrison wanted a puppy SO bad for Christmas. We finally got him to understand that this was not the "right" Christmas to get one being as mom is preparing for a new baby! :) Maybe next Christmas! :) I'm sure the boys are loving it! :)
I can't BELIEVE it!!!! Scooby looks so cute - I'm sure they are all loving it. Poor Melea!!!
Chris is so jealous. He thought for sure I was going to surprise him with a dog for christmas. Scooby is the cutest thing! I'll have to send him over there for a puppy fix. :)
So you did it afterall!!! Whew, you are super woman - two boys & two dogs!!
He is a beautiful puppy, but don't tell Trevor that I said so so that he doesn't get any bright ideas!!!
What a cute new baby you have!! I'm sure the boys are in heaven!!
Post a Comment