Kevin is a huge Circus fan, so we decided to take both of the boys this year. We had front row seats which was super cool. The boys loved the motorcycles and the animals, and I loved the trapeze artists and the acrobats. I have to say that I was a little disappointed in the clowns this year, and it seemed to have a little more "filler" than usual. I also have to say that you have to be a millionaire to eat or buy any souvenirs. Yikes they were expensive. Anyway, Greyson's fever aside, I think the boys had a great time.
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







9 comments:
What a cute couple you two grownup kids are!!! Looks like SO much fun! David & I went years ago - before kids - I can remember him asking how much the cotton candy was and about having a heart attack! They definitely make a killing on all that stuff! Looks like fun though!
What FUN FUN FUN!! Natalie--we TOTALLY agree--there were families there with 6, and we thought--HOLY COW--by the time you pay for tickets, $6. drinks, cotton candy, and then the crazy spinny toys--you have to be a millionare!! But isn't it SOOOO fun!!! I'm so glad that ya'll had such a great night!!
So fun! We missed out on the circus this year, but it looks like y'all had a blast! Those prices are ridiculous aren't they? We've been paying ridiculous prices for food/drinks all week in Disney...it is going to feel weird not paying $3.00 for a drink, or $1.00 for ONE banana:) Concessions is definitely a big business all its own.
Um HELLO...did you see the $12 cotton candy. That about did me in HA!! So sorry to hear Greyson wasn't up to par, but looks like you made a great time in spite of it. We went thru the same virus or whatever it was where you totally thought it was going away and then it was like it started all over again. I feel the pain.
Glad all 4 of you had a fabulous time, and what seats you had!!
YOu guys have been having some fun and some not so fun. Sorry about the sickness. It does seem like once they catch one thing, it's hard to get well again. The circus looked like fun and so did circus day at school. I bet the kids thought it was a hoot to see their teachers all dressed up like clowns.
Diggin' the circus hats! I know it must have been a blast! Anderson is still talking about it from last year!!
Love the hat on you, it looks fabulous!! Looks like you guys had a great time despite the fever. Seems like so many of you went to the circus this year, guess we'll have to try it out next year! Better start saving for it now!! :)
really loving all these circus posts! we haven't been since Harrison was little so we'll have to try it again, maybe next year! sorry you guys have been so sick! it's the worst and sometimes feels like forever to get rid of! hope you stay well from now on!!!
Post a Comment