On Friday, we will be leaving for a much needed family vacation to Florida. I am sure that we will have tons of pictures to post when we return, but until then, we're out!
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago
On Friday, we will be leaving for a much needed family vacation to Florida. I am sure that we will have tons of pictures to post when we return, but until then, we're out!
5 comments:
I'll be praying that time goes by very SLOWLY for you!!! It is so wonderful to be able to escape just with your husband and your kids. ENJOY yourselves!!!! Can't wait to see all the pictures...and I bet you come back all gorgeous and tanned!!!!
Oh that is going to be a blast!!! Enjoy your time together as I know you will!!
Its Monday Nat--I miss you terribly already!! Dave & I said a special prayer for ya'll tonight at dinner--that ya'll are having the BEST WEEK EVER!!!! But, we can't wait for you to come home, too!!! :) Love you!
Happy Vacation Natalie - you deserve a relaxing time with family! Look forward to hearing all about it! BTW, your 'wallpaper' looks great!!!!
Praying for an awesome family week full of fun, rest, and crazy boy moments!
Post a Comment