Sunday, March 2, 2008

Football at the Firehouse





I took advantage of Greyson's burst of energy and headed to firehouse for lunch today. Although Greyson did not join in, the weather was perfect for a game of toss. Mr. Ryan (one of the boys' favorite firefighters) played with Kevin and Parker. By the way, notice Parker's shoes. He wanted to wear two different ones:) Too funny.

5 comments:

Katy said...

HILARIOUS about Parker's shoes. Gotta choose your battles, right?

dandsratz said...

Natalie--Parker's personality is the highlight of all of our week--every day its a new crazy adventure with him--I LOVE his shoes!!

Mandy said...

Love the two different shoes:)

Heidi said...

So cute about the shoes....he just has his own style going on with the hat and shoes and doesn't care what anyone thinks. That's what makes them special and unique.

Jayne said...

Before I read the comment on 2 different shoes, I was going to comment on how cool his new shoes were! They still look similar to me, even on second glance. What a fun time. Trevor remembers memories like these from his grandpa's time at the station! Your boys might get bitten by the firebug, too!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show