Monday, March 31, 2008

Home Again, Safe at Last!


We are home from our trip, and as we speak, I am waiting for my slide show/video to upload! I am excited to share our pictures with you, as this week provided us with some much needed family time and some incredible memories. I will let the slide show tell most of the stories, but I will post another "spring break post" with some of my favorite memories after I have a chance to let them all sink in!!! I hope to be caught up on all of the blogs by week's end, and I cannot wait to see/talk to all of you:) Although we had a PHENOMENAL time, it is good to be home safe and sound!

3 comments:

Jayne said...

Love the ears!!! Just to see them puts a smile on anyone's face! Trevor and I were talking about our trip in June to Florida and he said, "Let's just go for a few days next week!" Oh if only it were that easy! Can't wait to see the slideshow and talk to the boys about their favorite moments!!

Heidi said...

Love your two handsome mickey dudes!!

Heather J said...

Welcome home!!! I know you must have had a blast and hopefully you also got some needed R&R!!!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show