Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Parker!





Today was Parker's actual birthday, and I played hookie from work long enough to have cake and party favors with Parker at school. Greyson was even allowed to come down and join us! Tonight before bed, Parker said that was the favorite part of his day:) Too sweet. I am sure that I will have more to post later this week...I still need to do a Spring Break post and catch up on blogs, but as expected, this week has been crazy. In any event, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet, sweet boy. I love you more than you know...or maybe you do:)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Parker! I heard the "party" at school was a blast! What a fun day for him to remember!

dandsratz said...

Happy Happy Birthday sweet Parker!! We love you SOOO much and I think that its SOOO fun that Mommy played hookie to be with the absolute love of her life!! Parker, I LOVE the hat too!! Hugs & BIG BIRTHDAY KISSES from us!!

Heather J said...

Happy Bday Parker! I love that Parker is still wearing his hat to cover his 'do!

Katy said...

Yippee - I LOVE LOVE that you and Greyson BOTH got to play hooky to celebrate with Parker! How very special!!!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show