Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our Newest Family Members




Today, we acquired three new fish! Thanks to Dave and Sue, we now have friends with fins, and the boys are so excited. I took them to the pet store to pick out a new bowl and some food. Parker has named his fish Nemo, and Greyson has named his Shocker. I love it. Now, if I can only keep them alive for more than a week, we will be golden!!!!

8 comments:

Katy said...

I can't believe you got real bowls and everything!!!! It will be fun on Tuesday to take a count and see whose fish are still alive...

Heidi said...

Dang, those fish are living it up with some kind of lifestyle!! Hopefully no tears anytime soon for all these kiddos and their new little pets.

They look like proud new parents.

anthonyandbeth said...

good to see what you guys have been up to! i hope your fish do well. harrison's been in FL for a week with his grandparents, coming home tonight, and they bought him four goldfish while he was down there and they all died within 4 hours. sounds like all of you are having better luck! i'm sure he'll be wanting to get a fish right when he gets home! :)

Heather J said...

That's funny, we have a "Nemo" too! Hopefully he doesn't mind the flower vase and rocks from the backyard!!

Anonymous said...

Cute boys with their newest family members. It seems everything in your house comes in twos, two boys, two dogs, two fish :)

Mandy said...

Very cool! Jake wants a fish so bad! I may have to break down and get hime one now that so many of his buddies have them...hope they're still doing well:)

dandsratz said...

Wow--WHAT AN AWESOME idea!!! he he he!!! :)Natalie--you are the BEST mommy!!!! I LOVE how you do everything to the fullest--you are teaching those precious boys so many incredible things!!!!

Jayne said...

With all that real fish "stuff" you may need to buy a "real" fish to put in there when the others have had "their run"!!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show