This weekend, Sarah and her new boyfriend, Dave, came to visit. We had an incredible weekend. On Friday afternoon, we played in the sun on the beach, had Ben and Jerry's ice cream, and enjoyed a nice supper at mom and dad's. On Saturday, we headed back to the beach, and relaxed again. The boys were in sheer heaven just to be at the beach and to be spending the day with Aunt Sarah. We had plans to go out for dinner, but opted for a seafood spread at mom's instead. My entire family came, and we all sat around sun kissed and tired, laughing at the boys and sharing stories. It was such an incredible weekend.
Today, on the way home from church, Parker said, "Mommy, I wish Aunt Sarah didn't have to go back to Philadelphia." I said, "Me, too Bokie, but she has to finish school." He sighed and said, "Yeah, but I want her to come home forever." Me too, Parker, me too. It was so much fun just having her around and getting a chance to meet Dave. He is so kind and outgoing, and obviously adores my sister. I hope that we see more of him, and I can't wait for Sarah's next visit. Neither can the boys!
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







3 comments:
I thought you looked a little "sun-kissed" this morning at church!!! You had the PERFECT weather for an Aunt Sarah visit - what gets better than sisters, beach, ice cream, time together - it's the best!!!! I'm so glad for you guys!
Sounds like a wonderful visit! How did the boys feel about sharing their beloved Aunt Sarah with a new beau??
As long as wonderful Aunt Sarah moves back here--because I dont' want to give up our Mann's to the north!! :) What an incredible sister & aunt she is!! I miss seeing her, too!!
Post a Comment