Natalie--these pictures are INCREDIBLE!!! I LOVED the slide show!!! What a fabulous weekend ya'll had, FOR SURE!!!! Sarah looks SOOO happy--hmmm....maybe THIS Dave is the one!? :)
LOVE this slideshow - it makes every picture look so memorable and special. That's a keeper. Doesn't the beach just provide the perfect backdrop for every picture.
I'm going to have to steal that look for my next show! It's a great way to showcase a lot of pics. Looks like the family had another great weekend together. YEAH for family time!!
I am the mother of two fantastic boys, Greyson Walker (5) and Parker Scott (4). I currently work as an attorney and spend the rest of my "free time" living it up with my boys.
6 comments:
These pictures are so cool - I love how you did the slideshow to look like polaroids - that's the coolest!!! Maybe it's your next career!!! :)
Natalie--these pictures are INCREDIBLE!!! I LOVED the slide show!!! What a fabulous weekend ya'll had, FOR SURE!!!! Sarah looks SOOO happy--hmmm....maybe THIS Dave is the one!? :)
LOVE this slideshow - it makes every picture look so memorable and special. That's a keeper. Doesn't the beach just provide the perfect backdrop for every picture.
I love the slide show. What great pics. The beach is always great pics.
I love the "slideshow" -I may have to do something like that too! Precious pictures - I especially love the sepia ones. Great family memories!
I'm going to have to steal that look for my next show! It's a great way to showcase a lot of pics. Looks like the family had another great weekend together. YEAH for family time!!
Post a Comment