Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dinner with MawMaw and PawPaw






We went to Tale of the Whale for supper. Parker and Mom devoured crab legs, and Greyson chowed down on Hush Puppies and chicken. I had yummy Lobster bisque and Shrimp and Grits (yes, only in the South!), but the best part was the peanut pie I took home to eat later. Scrumptious!!!

4 comments:

Jayne said...

Love the family pics! We miss seeing you all together as a family. Maybe at our small group social July event!!

Heidi said...

Love, love, love the new top picture!! And all the beach shots...you really captured some good ones!

The Hudson Family said...

Absolutely love all your sepia shots especially the top one of the boys!!! I am so in love with your background flipflops too!!!!
Hugs-april

Mandy said...

I love the outer banks! Looks like a perfect family vacation! So many awesome pictures!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show