Tonight was Greyson's graduation from Kindergarten. We did this last year, but this time was just as much fun. Greyson looked so handsome in his Topsiders and tie. His dimples and his smile just make my heart melt. Mrs. Service told me that her daughter said that Greyson is going to be one of those boys that girls say "he's so cute" about! Too funny.
On a more serious note, the decision that we made to keep Greyson back another year was one of the toughest but best decisions that Kevin and I have made as parents. Greyson has come so far this year. He has been in an advanced reading and math pod, he has made so many friends, he has learned to verbalize more, and he has really come into his own. We are SOOOO truly blessed to have had him at ASCS, and more specifically, to have had Ms. Pitmann and Ms. Service as his teachers. They have worked hand in hand with us to help Greyson gain self-confidence and to minimize his tics. This year, they were almost non-existent!!!
Last night as I was putting Greyson to bed, we were talking about how wonderful this year has been. I told him how proud I was of his growth, and how much I loved his teachers. I asked him how much he loved them, and he said, "Mommy, I can't show you. My arms are too small." Enough said.







9 comments:
That is just too sweet! Congratulations to the graduate!!
He has grown so much this year - so much more confident, less anxious, more proud of himself...and so so cute as always!!!! Way to go Greyson - what a GREAT year it's been for you!
Natalie Mann..these pictures are AWESOME!! I told Dave to come hold the baby b/c I HAD to write....you look AWESOME in that picture, and I am SOOO proud of Grayson!!!
He is definitely a good lookin' boy and will surely turn heads sooner rather than later! What's that saying, "Mommy knows Best". Your boys are so sweet and clearly think mommy hung the moon!
Congratulations Greyson! I'm so glad you are able to see what God had planned. And I agree with Erica - he is one of those boys!
What a handsome young graduate you have there. I love the ones of the boys together and of course the silly spitting out the tongue one is great. So you have a little artist on your hands? Way to go Greyson!!!
I love the slideshow - looks like a great time!
What a wonderful thing when we can actually sit back and know we made the right decision for our children! He looks so darn cute and proud...but no prouder than his mommy I am sure. Congrats to the graduate :)
so exciting! Congratulations Greyson! i know you and kevin are so proud of your big boy! ;)
Post a Comment