Where has the time gone!!! The past week or so has been rather busy, but I only have a few pictures to show for it! Of note, Parker finally got to pick his first tomatoes of the season. They came off of the plants that he planted at Nannie's house, and he was so excited. We called her and she joined us outside to pick the first ones. He took them inside and ate both...the whole thing!!! According to him, they were yummy. Because I do not like tomatoes, I will take his word on that:)
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







4 comments:
I'm with Parker -I love to eat tomatoes just like apples!!! yummy.....
yuck - i'm not a tomato fan either. but it's a good thing they're growing their own since the rest of the world can't eat them b/c of the salmonella!!!
oh - and love the costume! :)
So fun! We have tomato plants too, but planted ours a little late...still waiting on the first fruits of the season...I didn't used to like tomatoes either, but they are starting to "grow" on me:) Jake would probably eat them just like Parker did!:)
I've never met a kid that would eat a tomato like that. Good job on growing them!
Post a Comment