Your boys are so precious!!! What handsome guys!! I showed my mom your blog and she said the same thing - what a beautiful family!! Looks like you had a wonderful time my friend! Can't wait to catch up! Hugs, april
These are great pictures natalie - i love the one of greyson chasing parker...such expression on their faces! they are best buddies, aren't they? i love it!
I am the mother of two fantastic boys, Greyson Walker (5) and Parker Scott (4). I currently work as an attorney and spend the rest of my "free time" living it up with my boys.
4 comments:
Your boys are so precious!!! What handsome guys!! I showed my mom your blog and she said the same thing - what a beautiful family!! Looks like you had a wonderful time my friend!
Can't wait to catch up!
Hugs, april
Great shots Natalie!
looks like the boys had a blast! love the sepia....
These are great pictures natalie - i love the one of greyson chasing parker...such expression on their faces! they are best buddies, aren't they? i love it!
Post a Comment