Monday, July 28, 2008

Baseball Camp!




Today was Greyson's first day at Virginia Wesleyan's Baseball Camp. We were all holding our breath to see if he would go without crying and to see if he would stay the whole day. Low and behold, he made it! Kevin left him with a smile on his face, and picked him up all tuckered out. Admittedly, it was a long day.....9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the sunshine playing ball. And according to Greyson, there was a whole lot of talking and not enough playing ball!

Anyway, today was a huge step. This week we have grown out of taking baths into wanting to shower alone with "smell good" and heading off to day camp by himself! Holy cow, where has the time gone?!?! As we speak, my little baseball rug rat is wrapped up in his Orioles blanket snoozing the night away. What a day!

6 comments:

Katy said...

I totally am laughing out loud about him saying "a lot of talking and not enough playing ball" . That is a RIOT! What fun. He is growing up FAST Natalie!

Mandy said...

Awesome that he did so well! That has to be a wonderful feeling for you:) He sure is growing fast!

The Hudson Family said...

What a huge step for Greyson - I am so proud of how far he has come this year! I can just see you now Natalie, grinning ear to ear! You always grin so huge when you talk about your boys - all three of them :-)
Love and miss ya!
april

dandsratz said...

Natalie--holy cow--an accomplishment for this little man for sure!! He is so adorable, and oh, I could eat him up!!! What a FUN week!!!

Jen said...

What a thrill - baseball camp. I'm so glad he had such a fabulous time and I know he'll learn a lot. They must have worn them out too! Very cool!

anthonyandbeth said...

wow baseball camp! you have to be BIG to go to camp!!! i bet the boys love the new blog background! i love the picture of your family at the top! so cute!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show