Sunday, July 13, 2008

Virginia Beach




I do not like the strip in the summer. There are too many people and there is so much traffic. However, there were big waves because of the hurricane off shore, and Kevin wanted to do some late afternoon surfing. The boys and I reluctantly went. They put on their life vests, played in the water, and ended up having a ball. No pics of the fun in the waves as I was pacing the shore watching them like a hawk. But, I did get a few quick pics of them on the fish at 8th Street!

7 comments:

Katy said...

I'm with you Nat! I've gotten so spoiled going to our own little "isolated" beach, that the boardwalk feels SO crowded to me now! But you gotta love the crazy statues for the boys to climb on! Kevin's had great luck with surfing this week, hasn't he! :)

The Hudson Family said...

I am glad I am not the only one who paces the shoreline! You have the most handsome boys!!! They always look so happy! You're an awesome mom!
Love you, april

momof5boys said...

Logan loved seeing Parkers picture! He misses seeing him every Sunday:( We need to get them together!!! I dont like going down to the strip either, way too crowded! I love you blog!
Love,Denise

dandsratz said...

Nat, look at these adorable boys!!!! How FUN!!!!!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

What great pictures. On our first "official" date, Chris and I went down to the oceanfront and actually took pictures on those same fish. 9 years later, they are precious memories. I look at those pictures and think, who would have known that night would lead to this life...amazing.
~Jessica

Mandy said...

Great pictures! Yes, the oceanfront is CRAZY this time of year, but the photo ops are worth it sometimes;)

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show