
Look at the hot mommas!

Guarding the precious cameras....

Katie, this shot is for you:)


Look at that little angel.

Somehow this one is ALWAYS playing baseball.....

Faster Joe, Faster!
Fun in the tube.
What a fun day we had this Saturday with our small group and the Maggiore small group. We all headed to First Landing State park for our annual beach gathering. It was so much fun! The kids had a ball, and the adults had a great time catching up. It was too funny watching Joe unload his gear, Callie hold the crab that none of the boys would touch, and me and Sue grin and bear it as we served chicken on the beach!!! I have to say with our tables and tent this year, it was so much easier!!!!
I am so thankful that the Lord has placed these people in my life. I have made so many amazing friends and continue to get to know others that I know will become such a huge part of my life. It was also great to watch the kids...they are so close and will have some amazing friendships as they grow up, and that makes my heart swell. Friends are such treasures and I am SO glad for each one of mine!!!
3 comments:
So glad that my kids aren't the only ones always showing their cracks!!!! Jacob is still completely enamored with Mr. Mann and his crab catching!!! :) And I LOVE the picture of all of us crazy girls with cameras up in the air!!! You're the best nat!
Thanks for letting us join in. I told you Joe has a lot of "Beach Stuff." We had a blast and loved the chicken!!!
It was so much fun - we love hangin out with you Manns!
Post a Comment