We had a blast on the 4th. Kevin was on shift, and the Judds were so kind to open their home to a bunch of us from church. They cooked hotdogs on the grill and provided the drinks, while the rest of us pitched in with side dishes. The kids headed out to the greens behind the house and played until they could not play anymore. Between raking the sandpit, playing golf, playing baseball, and rolling down the hills, it was sheer boy heaven.
We topped the night off with smores by Jamie (which my kids LOVED), and fireworks over the trees from Mt. Trashmore. It was awesome. I will leave out the frog story...needless to say, those who saw the demise of the frog know what I am talking about. I will focus on the positive and say HOORAY and THANKS to the Judds for such an awesome Fourth of July!!!!!
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







6 comments:
Nothing like baseball on the golf course. I bet those boys were worn out.
It was such a great time and I'm so glad our boys got to spend some good quality time together. Anderson has been talking ALOT about Greyson & Parker! I love the slide show - I think I'm going to try to 'steal' some of your pics of the boys playing together!
What a great spot they have for all of those boys to go wild and get down-in-the-dirt literally! What a great way to celebrate with friends.
Looks like you guys had an awesome time!!!
What an awesome slide show!!! I'm so glad that we got to spend the 4th with ya'll!!! :)
It looked like so much fun!!! I heard that playing on the golf course was a big hit!!! :)
Post a Comment