Monday, July 28, 2008

New Background....

I have tons to fill you all in on, but it seems like these summer days get away from me. As soon as I get home, I start playing catch with Greyson or tossing balls for Parker to hit. We watch the Orioles play every night they are on, and we are just all consumed with the All American Game right now!!! Anyway, hence the new background. Just for a while.....and then comes football:)

3 comments:

Katy said...

I was thinking about Greyson the other day and wondering what he and Kevin's thoughts were on the whole Favre saga!!!! So the real question is are you eating hot dogs and cracker jacks every night for dinner too? :)

Mandy said...

Sounds like the All-American Boys of Summer at your house! You're such a good mom getting out there with them to practice!

dandsratz said...

I love it!!! :)

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show