Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Greyson's New Room






So Greyson decided that he wanted to have the Baltimore Orioles, the Green Bay Packers and surfing paraphernalia in his room. For any of you who had seen his room previously, you know that his room was red. I mean fire engine red. And red would just not due for a room that would have green, yellow, orange, black, and blue all on different walls. So, we primed with white and went with a black bed spread. We put a theme on each wall and I painted a picture for each one. I think the Oriole bird turned out especially well. Considering the hodgepodge of colors, I think his room turned out great. And it is all BOY!!! I love it. By the way, notice the pictures taped to the door. Did anyone else do this as I kid?!?!? I totally did. Sooner or later, those pics will make their way to Greyson's memory box, but for right now, he is so proud of them. And they make his room truly his.

5 comments:

Katy said...

It looks GREAT! I wondered how you'd meld all his loves together, and it turned out WONDERFULLY! You are quite the decorator!

Jen said...

Wow - what a cool room, and it has so many special things in it. I love the art you did, how neat!

Heidi said...

Great job on the rooms Natalie!! You know Craig will love the Packer touch!

The Hudson Family said...

Beautiful job talented lady!!! I am so impressed with both of their rooms!! Fabulous!

anthonyandbeth said...

i LOVE it! it looks so BIG BOY!!! harrison LOVES to tape pictures up all over the house! i think there are three in my room right now! :)

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show