Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Proud Daddy

I do believe that Kevin has been waiting his whole entire life for this summer. As I am sure you know, both the boys have been on the nose of a surfboard since they were three. In fact, Greyson's fourth birthday present was a 9 foot BZ. And although the boys have been "surfing" for years, this is the first summer that Greyson, and to some extent Parker, is really excited about doing it on his own. We just returned from a short vacation in Nags Head (more pictures to come later) and Greyson was cruising on the long board all weekend. Parker had a few rides standing up, that of course I missed, but he enjoyed surfing with daddy the most. Here are a few videos of the boys. Kevin is so excited he can hardly stand himself. This was the highlight of his summer....and he envisions many more like this to come!

5 comments:

Katy said...

It's in their blood - they can't help it! My sister's husband is a longboarder, and he's convinced his children will be born surfers! This is proof, I suppose!

Katy said...

Okay, I just watched the videos...so cute! I can't believe Greyson can ACTUALLY do it on his own - I've tried and it is NOT easy! WAy to go!

Jen said...

Joe longs for those days too! I can't wait to show him those videos. Those boys are really good!

Heidi said...

I know it does a daddy's heart good when their boys start to develop the same loves.

Mandy said...

Gnarly Dude! ;)

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show